LOS ANGELES, CA – The Los Angeles Section of the Audio Engineering Society recently held its monthly meeting on November 29, and attendees were treated to a hands-on, all-star panel, “The Producers: From Melodies to Masters.” The panel featured noted mastering engineer and studio violinist Eric Boulanger (Green Day, Hozier, Selena Gomez, Colbie Caillat, OneRepublic), founder and proprietor of mastering facility The Bakery, along with Peter Doell (mastering engineer: Miles Davis, Toto, The Replacements, Dwight Yoakam), Jack Douglas (engineer and producer: The James Gang, Alice Cooper, John Lennon, Aerosmith), Shelly Yakus (co-founder and chief engineer, AfterMaster Audio Labs; engineer/mixer: Stevie Nicks, Van Morrison, Tom Petty, U2), and CJ Vanston (producer/composer/arranger/mixer/engineer: Joe Cocker, Toto, Spinal Tap, Prince, the films of Christopher Guest). The event was held at the Sportsmen’s Lodge Event Center.
- The Bakery Serves Up Vinyl and More | Prosound Network
- Mastering Facility The Bakery Celebrates Banner Year with a Look Back and a View Toward the Future | MixOnline.com
- New John Legend Single “God Only Knows,” Featuring Cynthia Erivo, Mastered at The Bakery | MixOnline.com
- The Bakery Celebrates Record-Setting Golden Globes Haul for La La Land | Electronic Musician
- Mastering Facility The Bakery Has Strong Presence at NAMM 2017 | MixOnline.com